Tarot Reading: Leverage The Knowledge Provided By Cards And Improve Your Life
Is a Tarot card reading a “yes” or “no?” If you’ve never encountered this fortunetelling option in your life, you should definitely give it a try because all the surrounding hype is well-deserved. Getting a trusted tarot reading allows people to gain insights into their past and future and define the directions for their further movements in life. Besides, the cards can give you guidance and answer questions that have been bothering you for years.
You don’t have to put much effort into preparing for the reading session because the main thing is to stay open-minded and understand the Tarot reading questions you want to address. There are thousands of advisors to choose from and a bunch of trusted sites on which you can find an experienced specialist.
So, let’s dive deeper into answering “what is tarot reading” and understanding the types of readings. Also, we’ll focus on the accuracy aspects and skim through the platforms on which you can get reading!
Top 6 Tarot reading types explained
Now that you understand the Tarot reading meaning, you also need to know that there are several different types of these readings that focus on certain aspects of life. They are often called spreads, and each of them has a specific focal point that allows providing people with the answers they’re looking for. There’s a closer look at the varieties of tarot card readings:
- Love spread ❤️. This type of reading defines the strengths of your relationship and its chances of remaining happy and healthy. This is a six-spread that evaluates the emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical connection between you and your partner. Each card represents a specific feeling or condition. For example, the partner’s emotions towards you, the relationship’s strengths and weaknesses, and common characteristics you and your soulmate share.
- Success spread 🙌. If you’re facing hardship or a situation you don’t know how to approach, this is the right spread. It can help you take the right direction, identify the skills and knowledge you need to solve the problem, reveal the hidden factors affecting this situation, and define the requirements you need to meet to achieve the desired goal.
- Celtic cross 🎚️. This spread implies using 10 cards, which means you can get clear and detailed answers that will help you tackle the existing problems and find effective solutions. The cards show the subconscious influences, objects that are holding you back, the reasons why a specific situation is taking place, your desires and fears, and the events that will take place in the future.
- Spiritual guidance 🧘🏽. If your problem is of a spiritual nature, this reading will provide you with clarity. It will point out your primary concerns, the parts of your life that you’re not aware of, the worries you should let go of, and the ways of dealing with the situation.
- The career path 💼. Sometimes, we feel left out in our careers, which means it’s time to leverage the knowledge the cards can provide. They will tell you whether the career you’re currently pursuing is your ideal job, the actions that will help you boost your professional successes, the skills you should emphasize, and the mistakes that are influencing your career growth.
- The “three cards” spread 💫. This spread is known for giving quick answers to most questions. It will aid you in overcoming the challenge and finding the solution.
Also, you can take advantage of a one card tarot reading that usually gives answers to the “yes” or “no” questions you might face during the day. They come in handy for less global situations and take a couple of minutes.
What is Tarot reading, and how does Tarot reading work?
If you want to dive deeper into the question “what is Tarot reading,” this is where we’ll address this point.
Usually, Tarot reading is defined as a practice conducted with the focus on predicting the possible outcomes and providing answers based on the various influences related to the person or circumstances. Such a reading provides clarity on a bunch of aspects of people’s lives, including personal growth, relationships with others, self-care, healing, goals, and changes, to name a few.
A reader uses a 78-card deck and draws several of them during the reading to help the client get a better understanding of the situation that is bothering them. The psychic uses one’s intuition and skills to interpret what the cards have to say and ensure meaningful spreads the client can leverage.
Now that we’ve tackled “what is Tarot card reading,” it’s critical to explain how exactly you’ll get the answers you’re looking for.
Before the card reading session, you’ll be asked to come up with a question or a bunch to make it easier for the advisor to define the focus areas. The reader will shuffle the deck of cards in a way that will ensure the interpretation you seek. The type of reading will also depend on your question.
For instance, if you want to understand what to expect from your relationship and where it will lead you, you’ll likely get a Celtic Cross reading. Meanwhile, if you have several less complicated questions for a Tarot reading, the specialist will probably implement the technique requiring fewer cards.
What sign to use for a Tarot reading?
There are several astrological signs you can find in your natal chart. The latter indicates the location of the planets at the moment of your birth, and your signs depend on the constellations in which they are in the sky. Three primary signs on your natal chart are your sun sign, moon sign, and rising sign. The sun sign is about your essence, the moon sign reflects your emotional self, and the rising sign explains how other people perceive you.
When getting a trusted tarot reading, you might want to tap into your rising sign because it’s considered to give dead-on accuracy and are more attuned to the events in your life. This means that you can gain more specific insights about yourself and the intricacies you need to know about to understand the bigger picture. The rising sign determines the placement of houses in your birth chart, implying that the readings that take it into account will be more reliable and personal.
How to know if a Tarot reading is for you?
Now that we understand what sign to use for a reading, it’s time to figure out whether a Tarot reading is a yes or no for you. These are some of the reasons that will make you sure it’s time to get a Tarot reading:
- You have a certain intention. If you understand what you want the reader to tell you about, for example, your love life, career, or relationships with other people, you’re likely to get the answers you’re looking for. Take time to figure out where you are and where you want to be because it will make things easier both for you and the advisor.
- You’re ready to see what the cards have to say. Sometimes, you might be scared by the cards you see or their names. For example, the Devil of Death sounds scary, doesn’t it? Yet, it doesn’t mean that something horrible is on your way. In contrast, it might mean that you’re not using your full potential or are in a relationship with someone toxic. That’s why it’s critical to avoid making hasty conclusions and wait until the advisor explains the true meaning to you.
- You can focus on yourself. Don’t give too much attention to other people when on a Tarot reading session because you won’t get clear answers in this case. Make sure to get enough sleep the night before and do meditation or exercises to clear your mind.
- You stay open-minded. Be ready to embrace the unknown and use the Tarot reading session as a way to get out of your comfort zone. Take the information you hear positively and see how you can use it to your advantage.
- You’re ready to leverage the received knowledge. A tarot reading will give you guidance on your further actions, which means you need to use the received information to improve the selected aspects of your life. You’re the one who creates your destiny, so it’s time to take the chair of the head of your life.
So, if the mentioned points resonate with you, the answer to “Tarot reading yes or no” will be positive!
How accurate is Tarot reading?
If you’re wondering how to know if a Tarot reading is accurate, the main thing to point out is that the information and insights you get make you feel supported. They’re expected to attune with your healthiest and most authentic self, and the information you hear from the reader has to resonate with you. Reading has to give you a sense of peace and make you understand that you have a plan for the future.
But how true is Tarot reading, and does it provide the answers you need to know or focus on general things without providing any clarity? Although some treat the Tarot as a pseudoscientific approach, it’s one of the most effective ways of coping with uncertainty and finding guidance and inspiration to achieve your goals without feeling lost.
If you see that the things your reader told you and the answers you got help you make your life more manageable, it’s a good sign. Sure, you won’t get a clear-cut action plan in which every step is well-written, but you’ll have the grounds that will shape your decisions and actions and aid you in taking the right path.
Where can I get a Tarot card reading?
A popular Tarot reading question is related to choosing the platform on which you can get high-quality and reliable services that will actually help you tackle the issues. Some people still prefer the offline method, believing that it’s more trustworthy because you see the reader in person. However, it doesn’t guarantee accurate results, and you have a limited choice of specialists because you’ll likely select only among those available in your area.
Yet, when it comes to getting tarot cards reading online, you have a significantly better choice of specialists that are likely to give you the answers you’re searching for. There is a slew of specialized platforms with different prices, services, and reader databases. Also, you can use search filters and read other users’ reviews to select the most suitable specialist with whom you’ll have a match.
To make it easier for you to decide on the site, we came up with a compilation of top-rated online tarot card reading platforms:
|🔮||– calls and chats with psychics- daily horoscopes, videos, and blog posts- pay-per-minute structure- prices vary from $5.99 to $13.99/minute- 5 free minutes for new users|
|🔮||– communication via calls and chats- birth chart calculator- pay-per-minute and subscription structures- prices range between $4 and $10/minute- welcome discount for new members|
|🔮||– live chat with psychics- blog posts covering relevant topics- pay-per-minute pricing- $1.69 and $25.49 per minute- 3 first minutes for free and 15% discount for the first session|
|🔮||– live chats, mails, and calls with psychics- free daily horoscopes- pay-per-minute pricing structure- $1.99 to $30/minute- first 3 minutes for free and the refer-a-friend program|
|🔮||– mails and calls with psychics- opportunity to join a psychics’ live streams- credit-based payment structure- $0.39 to $9.99 per minute- free chat with a psychic before buying a package|
|🔮||– live chat with psychics- personal daily horoscopes, health & beauty calendars, daily summary- credit-based payment structure- 1 minute costs 30 credits- 100 free credits after registration|
How much is a Tarot reading: breaking down the costs
When looking for a Tarot reader, you need to know that different types of readings and specialists’ levels affect the final price. On some sites, you can find the readings, with the price starting at $0.39 per minute, but there are some charging $30. In general, we can point out three main categories of readings that define the cost:
- Premium Tarot readings 💰. If you have a complex question or want to get reading from a skilled and experienced specialist who has been in the industry for over a decade, then you can choose a Premium-level specialist. Usually, they charge about $20–$30 per minute, but the final result is worth every cent.
- Regular Tarot readings 💰. Need guidance in understanding how to cope with a specific situation? Then, a talented psychic who has mid-level prices is your perfect choice. You’ll get an enlightening and insightful reading at about $7–$15 per minute.
- Starter Tarot readings 💰. If you want to have a simple Tarot question reading because you don’t have a deep and complicated issue you need to solve, you can opt for a three-card spread. Usually, such readings cost about $4–$6 per minute and higher.
Also, there will be additional expenses if you decide to chat with a specialist or want to combine Tarot readings with other techniques to have a better understanding of the situation you’re dealing with.
How often should you get Tarot reading?
Although the frequency of getting Tarot card readings is a personal choice, there’s a good rule of thumb concerning it. Namely, the best option is to get a reading every season. The thing is that if you want to get clear and accurate answers, you have to remember about connection, reflection, awareness, and action. Usually, it’s hard to get into the right state of mind as often as you wish you could, which is why getting a Tarot reading every three months is the middle ground.
Besides, things aren’t likely to change that often or that deeply, so paying for a session with an advisor every week or even month won’t be worth it. Also, it takes time for the Tarot reading to settle down and for you to take action based on the information you received from the specialist. Getting a Tarot reading quarterly will help you focus on the complete picture instead of rapid results, which means you’ll leverage these readings to their fullest potential.
What are good questions to ask during a tarot reading?
If you think them out and won’t ask the “yes” or “no” questions, you’ll get valuable guidance on what choices to make and what things to focus on. So, when coming up with questions, don’t ask something too simple, like “will I ever meet my soulmate.” Instead, opt for something more sophisticated, such as a question for Tarot reading, “what personality traits will help me attract a lover” or “how do I keep my relationship growing?”
These are some examples of Tarot reading questions you can use:
- How do I strengthen the connection with my partner?
- What are the true feelings of my soulmate for me now?
- What steps should I take to become happier?
- What’s my career calling?
- How do I balance my career and personal life?
- What should I do to improve my social life?
- How can I let go of my fears?
- What past mistakes should I learn from?
Preparing questions for Tarot reading in advance will ensure that you get insightful answers you can leverage to change your life. So good luck!
An online Tarot reading implies using a deck of cards to get answers to various questions related to your personal life. A psychic uses them to understand the cycles of your life and events that affect your personality, as well as the people who surround you. The cards represent various situations that happened in the past or await you in the future, and a specialist interprets them in a way to give you clear and practical answers.
Usually, people define six main Tarot spreads, including love, success, Celtic cross, spiritual, career path, and three-card. All of them have unique focal points that allow the psychics to find out the information you need to hear. If we talk about a free love tarot reading, they come in handy if you want to evaluate the relationship relevance, understand how to cope with challenging situations with your partner, and find out whether your soulmate is “the one.”
If you want to get the most out of an online tarot reading, it’s better to understand what exactly you want to hear and solve. If you want guidance on a certain situation, make sure to prepare questions in advance and be open to hearing what the reader has to tell you. Yet, if you feel like something doesn’t resonate with you, remember that you’re the one who can change it. It’s important to share your thoughts with the advisor.
When getting a Tarot card reading online, one is likely to be charged per minute of the call because it’s the most common payment scheme. On average, the sites’ rates range from $1 to $30 per minute, depending on the psychic’s experience. That’s why it’s critical to come prepared and have the list of questions you want to address.
There’s a bunch of specialized platforms on which you can find experts in reading tarot cards. Some of the most reliable sites are AskNow, Keen, California Psychics, Kasamba, Oranum, and AskNebula. These platforms have reasonable prices and qualified advisors alongside many positive reviews from users. Besides, thanks to having large psychic networks, the users have a high chance of finding experts who will match their expectations and provide precise guidance.